HP Setup Manager helps you setup and explore some of the features included on your computer. It guides you step-by-step and provides direct links to important HP and Windows applications.
To launch HP Setup Manager, click Start , enter setup in the search field, and select HP Setup Manager from the list.
To connect a printer to your PC, perform the following:
If you have important business or personal files on an old PC, you will want to transfer them to you new PC.
- Click Transfer Your Files .
- Click Get started transferring your files now to open the Windows Easy Transfer utility
- Follow the instructions provided to safely transfer files from one PC to another. You can transfer files:
- Using the Windows Easy Transfer cable.
- Over a network connection.
- By using an external hard disk or USB flash drive.
Getting support will connect you to HP Support Assistant. HP Support Assistant wants you to have a positive experience with you computer. It provides tools to identify and correct known issues before problems can arise.
- Click Get Support to launch the HP Support Assistant .
- Select any of the four main functions of HP Support Assistant for additional information.
- Maintain - Helps maintain you computer in top working order by analyzing the health of the computer, getting updates, providing usage tips, and running PC Tune-up.
- Troubleshoot - Provides troubleshooting information, diagnostics, utilities, and repair solutions.
- Learn - Provides a link to the User Guide, learning centers, product information, and online classes.
- Get assistance - Provides guided help, access to HP Remote Assistance, and provides multiple contact options for additional support.