HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer - B211a support
Print Photos Saved on Your Computer (Windows)
HP Photosmart 6510 series - Print Photos Saved on Your Computer (Windows)
Print a photo on photo paper
NOTE:Do not leave unused photo paper in the input tray. The paper might start to curl, which could reduce the quality of your printout. Photo paper should be flat before printing.
- Make sure the output tray is open.
- Remove all paper from the input tray, and then load the photo paper with short edge forward and print side down.Graphic - Load photo paper in the input trayNOTE:If the photo paper you are using has perforated tabs, load photo paper so that tabs are on top.
- On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
- Make sure the product is the selected printer.
- Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties, Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
- Select the appropriate options.
NOTE:For maximum dpi resolution, go to the Paper/Quality tab and select Photo Paper, Best Quality from the Media drop-down list. Make sure you are printing in color. Then go to the Advanced tab and select Yes from the Print in Max DPI drop-down list.
- On Layout tab select Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- On Paper/Quality tab select the appropriate paper size and paper type from the Paper Size and Media drop-down lists.
- Click Advanced to select the appropriate output quality from the Printer Features list.
- Click OK to return to the Properties dialog box.
- Click OK, and then click Print or OK in the Print dialog box.
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum