HP Officejet 6100 ePrinter - H611a support
Replacing Cartridges for HP Officejet 6100 ePrinter Series
This document contains steps for replacing the cartridges in your HP product.
To purchase cartridges or check cartridge compatibility for your printer, go to HP Home & Home Office Store (US only), and then click Ink Toner & Paper.
If you are located outside of the US, follow these steps to purchase cartridges using HP SureSupply.
- Go to HP SureSupply .
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and make sure that the country or region location is correct.
Follow these steps to replace one or more cartridges in the HP product.
- Press the Power button () to turn on the product, if it is not already on.
- Open the cartridge access door. The carriage moves to the left side of the product. Wait until the carriage is idle and silent before proceeding.
- Push in on the front of the cartridge to release it, and then pull it toward you to remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the cartridge so that the cartridge contacts are facing toward the product.
- Slide the new cartridge into its slot, and then gently push it forward until it clicks into place.NOTE:Make sure that the colored dot on the cartridge label matches the colored dot on the slot.
- Repeat these steps to replace other cartridges, if necessary.
- Close the cartridge access door.
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum