HP Officejet 4620 e-All-in-One Printer support
Getting the Latest Firmware and Product Updates
HP regularly releases product updates, as well as new Web Services apps and new features to existing Web Services apps. If you enabled Web Services during software installation, your product already receives updates automatically. However, you can still check for the latest updates using the steps in this document.
Get product updates
Important: The HP printer must connect to a wireless network with an active Internet connection to receive updates. However, you do not need to connect the printer to a computer.
Follow these steps to manually check for the latest product updates.
- On the product control panel, press the ePrint button ().
- If Web Services is already enabled, the product checks for updates, and then returns to the home screen if an update is not found. If an update is found, the update installs automatically. The product might power off and on depending on the type of update. You do not need to continue with these steps.
- If a message to accept the terms of service displays, continue with these steps to enable Web Services.
- Press the button () next to OK to accept the terms of service.
- Press the button next to OK again to enable Web Services and to allow your product to check for periodic updates automatically.
- Wait while the product checks for any available updates.
- If the product does not find an update, the control panel returns to the home screen.
- If the product does find an update, the update automatically installs. The product might power off and then on depending on the update being installed.