HP Photosmart All-in-One Printer - B109a support
Resetting the Printer
Resetting the printer might help resolve certain errors or issues when printing, scanning, or faxing, such as:
- The printer does not turn off.
- The printer does not respond to any button presses
- You cannot close an error message or error code that displays on the printer control panel
NOTE:Before you perform a reset, try searching the HP Support and Drivers website for a document on resolving the error or issue you are currently experiencing.
Resetting the printer
- Press the Power button ( ) to turn on the product.
- With the product turned on , disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
- If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button ( ) to turn it on.