HP Pavilion 14-c025us Chromebook support
Using Bluetooth on Your HP Chromebook (Chrome OS)
This document applies to HP Chromebook computers with Chrome OS.
Bluetooth technology offers a way to wirelessly connect and use hardware devices with your computer. Currently, mice and keyboards are the only Bluetooth devices supported by Chrome OS. Use the steps in this document to enable or disable Bluetooth on your HP Chromebook, or to establish a connection with a new Bluetooth device.
Turn Bluetooth on or off
Use the following steps to enable or disable Bluetooth:
Set up a Bluetooth device
After enabling Bluetooth, use the steps in this section to pair a new Bluetooth device with your Chromebook:
- Click the status area of the taskbar, and then click the Bluetooth status notification.
- Make sure your Bluetooth mouse or keyboard is turned on.
- Click Add device to search for Bluetooth devices.
- Select your device from the list, and then click Connect .
- If you are prompted to enter a passkey or PIN code, enter your device's code.If you are prompted to confirm an automatically generated passkey, click Accept .The Bluetooth device appears in the Bluetooth status notification area when it connects successfully.