HP 110-014 Desktop PC support
Motherboard Specifications, APXD1-DM (Redwood 2)
- Manufacturer: Pegatron
- Manufacturer name: APXD1-DM
- HP/Compaq name: Redwood 2
- Mini-ITX: 17 cm (6.69 in) x 17 cm (6.69 in)
- AMD Hudson-D1 FCH
- UMI (Unified Media Interface)
- 4 lanes, 5 GT/s per lane
- The motherboard supports the AMD Zacate E1-1500 processor only. The processor is not upgradable.
- Single channel memory architecture
- Two 240-pin DDR3 DIMM sockets
- Supports the following:
- PC3-8500 (DDR3-1066)
- PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333)
- Non-ECC memory only, unbuffered
- Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit systemsNOTE:32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory
- Supports up to 32 GB on 64-bit systems (with 16 GB DIMMs)NOTE:Maximum memory shown reflects the capability of the hardware and can be limited further in the operating system.
- AMD Radeon HD 7310 graphics (combined with the processor)
- DVI-D and VGA output ports (can be used at the same time)
NOTE:Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed
*Integrated audio is not available if a sound card is installed.
- Realtek ALC662 CODEC
- 5.1 channel audio with jack sensing
- Technology: Atheros AR8152
- Data transfer speeds: up to 10/100 Mb/s
- Transmission standards: 10-Base-T Ethernet
I/O Ports and internal connectors
- 1x System fan
- 2x SATA 2.0
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x Front panel audio
- 1x ROM recovery
- 2x SATA power
- 1x Front panel
CAUTION: Do not change any jumper setting while the computer is on. Damage to the motherboard can result.
This motherboard has a jumper to clear the Real Time Clock (RTC) RAM in CMOS.
- Turn OFF the computer and unplug the power cord.
- Move the jumper to clear for 5 to 10 secs, then move the jumper back to default.
- Plug the power cord and turn ON the computer.
- On the next startup, enter BIOS setup to re-enter user settings.
The BIOS password is used to protect BIOS settings from unwanted changes.
To erase the BIOS password follow these steps:
- Turn OFF the computer.
- Move the jumper to Clear
- Turn ON the computer to POST screen.
- Turn OFF the computer
- Move the jumper back to Default.
- Enter BIOS setup to verify or configure new settings.