HP Photosmart D7460 Printer support
Changing the Default Paper Size, Type, and Source Settings
The product driver options, such as paper size, type, and source can be changed for different printing requirements.
Changing the default paper size, type, and source settings
- Make sure that the paper is loaded in the input tray.
- Depending on the operating system, use one of these procedures to change the paper size, paper type, and the paper source settings.
- Windows Vista: On the Windows taskbar, click the Windows icon ( ), and then click Printers . The Printers window opens.
- Windows XP: On the Windows taskbar, click Start , and then click Printers and Faxes . The Printers and Faxes window opens.
- Right-click the product and click Printing Preferences . The Printing Preferences dialog box opens.
- Click the Printing Shortcuts tab.
- In the Printing shortcuts list, select the appropriate printing shortcut.
- In the Paper source list, click the appropriate paper tray.NOTE:To print a 102 x 152 mm (4 x 6 inch) photo, select the appropriate photo printing shortcut. Next, in the Paper source list, click Photo tray . In the Paper Sizes list, click the appropriate photo paper size and in the Paper Type list, click the appropriate photo paper.
- In the Paper Sizes list, click the appropriate paper size.
- In the Paper Type list, click the appropriate paper type.
- Change any other print settings and click OK or Print .
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum