HP Photosmart C4795 All-in-One Printer support
Windows: Reconfiguring Wireless Network Settings
This document provides instructions for reconfiguring the wireless network settings using a USB connection.
Reconfiguring wireless network settings
Follow these steps to configure the network settings.
- Insert the product software CD into the CD drive. The Launch Pad window opens.
- Turn on the product.
- In Launch Pad, click Configure Network Device. A window opens prompting you to connect the product to the computer.
- Connect the USB cable to the computer and to the product. Network Setup detects the product and displays a progress bar.
- Click Next after the setup is complete. The Wireless Network Setup window displays a list of wireless networks.
- Select the name of wireless network you wish to configure, and then click Next.NOTE:If you configured the wireless network for security, a window opens prompting for the network security key. Type the network security key, and then click Next.The Network Setup window opens and checks the wireless network. The computer displays a progress bar during the verification process.
- When the computer finishes checking the network, click Next.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the computer and from the product.
- Click Next. The Congratulations window opens.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and to close the installation tool.
Other solutions customers found helpful
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum