HP Photosmart C4795 All-in-One Printer support
Windows: Reconfiguring Wireless Network Settings
This document provides instructions for reconfiguring the wireless network settings using a USB connection.
Reconfiguring wireless network settings
Follow these steps to configure the network settings.
- Insert the product software CD into the CD drive. The Launch Pad window opens.
- Turn on the product.
- In Launch Pad, click Configure Network Device. A window opens prompting you to connect the product to the computer.
- Connect the USB cable to the computer and to the product. Network Setup detects the product and displays a progress bar.
- Click Next after the setup is complete. The Wireless Network Setup window displays a list of wireless networks.
- Select the name of wireless network you wish to configure, and then click Next.NOTE:If you configured the wireless network for security, a window opens prompting for the network security key. Type the network security key, and then click Next.The Network Setup window opens and checks the wireless network. The computer displays a progress bar during the verification process.
- When the computer finishes checking the network, click Next.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the computer and from the product.
- Click Next. The Congratulations window opens.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and to close the installation tool.
More for this product
HP Support forums
Find solutions and collaborate with others on the HP Support Forum