This document pertains to HP televisions.
There are several methods that you can use to find your HP TV model name (also called model number):
- Look on the product information label adhered on the back of the TV.
- If the TV is mounted on a wall, you might find the model number on a service label adhered to the bottom right underside of the display.
- The model number can also be found on the original packaging.
In general, the first two letters of the model name refer to:
- PE or PL = Plasma TV
- LC = LCD TV
- LT = Professional Flat Panel LCD TVs
- SL = MediaSmart LCD TV
- MD or ID = Rear Projection Microdisplay TV
Refer to the following images for where you can find labels that have the model name (number):