HP LaserJet Software und Treiber für alle Funktionen
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows 2000
- A4 margin issue
- Windows test logo error
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process. Below are easy-to-follow instructions for downloading and installing printer drivers.
DUE TO THE SIZE OF THIS DOWNLOAD, HP RECOMMENDS DIAL-UP CUSTOMERS ORDER THIS SOFTWARE ON CD.
Approximately 590 MB of free hard disk space is required to use this download.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The directory these files are extracted to will have a similar name to the printer model that was downloaded (i.e., c:\hp_LJ1018_Full_Solution). However, you can change the path and directory name at the time of extracting the file. Please note the directory and path where the files are extracted.
- Install this file by clicking Start then Run on your PC. Select Browse and find the directory where the file had been saved. Double-click on the file, autorun.exe to start the install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: After the installation is complete the downloaded .exe file and the extraction folder (by default: C:\hp_LJ1018_Full_Solution) can be deleted to free up 205 MB of hard disk space.
Details und technische Daten
Approximately 590 MB of free hard disk space is require to use this download
Minimum Installation Requirements:
A Pentium (90 MHz) processor or greater
64 MB of RAM
205 MB of available hard disk space
SVGA 800x66 16-bit color display
Typical Installation Requirements:
A Pentium II (233 MHz) processor or greater
128 MB of RAM
350 MB of available hard disk space
SVGA 800x600 16-bit color display