HP LaserJet 3050/3052/3055/3390/3392 PCL5 Plug and Play Scan/Print Driver Package
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows 2000
- Images no longer rotated in SAP
- Improved error checking for file naming in the Scan To Application
- Improved error handling of multiple page GIF files that are not supported
- "Support and Troubleshooting" and "Product Manuals" links in the driver now work correctly
- Microsoft Vista support added
- An installation program to assist with installation.
- Plug and Play installable drivers for 1284.4 communication with the device.
- Plug and Play installable scan driver and TWAIN scan driver.
- Plug and Play installable PCL5 printer driver.
- The product CD can be used at a later time to install additional product software, such as ToolboxFX.
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process. Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
NOTE: Do not connect the USB cable until prompted by the Installation program.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Follow the instructions presented by the installation program.