HP Photosmart 100-900, E, M, und R-Digitalkamerasoftware und -treiber für alle Funktionen
Microsoft Windows XP x64
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP
To upgrade your HP Photosmart Software:
- Disconnect your camera from the computer.
- Set your monitor resolution to at least 1024 x 768. Select Start>Control Panel. Under Appearance and Personalization, choose Adjust Screen Resolution, and set your monitor resolution to at least 1024 x 768. For more information, see Help in Vista.
- Install the Vista-compatible HP Photosmart Software.
- Click the 'Download now' button
- COL18696.exe will download, then unpack to "C:\Program Files\HP R837 SW" and begin the installation.
- If unpack does not start, locate the COL18696.exe and double click on it.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation.
- The COL18696.exe file, as well as the "C:\Program Files\HP R837 SW" directory and its contents can be removed after the installation succeeds.
- If you have a CD that contains the Vista-compatible HP Photosmart, insert the CD in the CD drive and follow the onscreen instructions.
- After you have installed the HP Photosmart Software, import your existing photos into the HP Photosmart Software.
a) Double-click the HP Photosmart Essential icon on your desktop to start the software.
b) Click Add to Library. The HP Photosmart Software imports your pictures.
c) After the pictures are imported, click View Library to view your pictures.
When I start the HP Photosmart Software, I do not see the pictures I had before I upgraded to Vista and the Vista-compatible HP Photosmart Software.
You may have done an install rather than an upgrade when you migrated to Vista. To import your pictures into the HP Photosmart Software:
- Start the HP Photosmart Software and click View Library, then click Import Photos.
- In the Import dialog box:
a) Navigate to the folder windows.old. This directory contains all the files from your previous Windows version.
b) Within windows.old, navigate to the directory containing your photos; for most people that folder is: \Documents and Settings\your_name\My Documents\My Pictures where your_name is the name you used on your previous Windows version.
c) Click Include subfolders to select it, then click OK. The HP Photosmart Software imports your photos. Depending on the number of photos, it may take some time to import.