HP LaserJet 1320 PCL5 Driver
- Méthode d'installation
This package contains the latest PCL5 driver only. For assistance on driver installation refer to Installation Instructions section. The Readme also provides a Defects Fix List and Enhancements.
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows 2000
Correctif / Amélioration
- Admin to admin PnP performance problem.
- PCL-XL errors when printing multiple copies from Excel 2003.
- Multiple copies and collate cause double the output.
- Excel does not print in grayscale.
- EMF bloat with PowerPoint 2003 files.
- First Page From.....Remaining Pages.... from different media sources does not work when printing booklets.
- Word crashes when clicking Properties in the print dialogue window.
- Spooler crashing - HPZUI5IN.DLL.
- Default media size changes when user changes from Office color to Professional color.
- Scaling percentage in Excel>Page Setup, reverts back to 100% after entering into a newer driver.
- Test page prints black boxes in XP 64.
- Opening driver properties takes up to 5 minutes for some users.
- MS Word displays "Unable to complete print job..." message.
- Drivers installed on a virtual node in a cluster server environment do not have the ability to add .pcm font files.
- Hostname fails if it contains a "." (period) character.
- Special Pages option - Print pages on different paper -- does not have all options.
- Registry key entry for HPEWSIPAddress (null value) causes exception errors.
- Printer install hangs.
- Extremely slow response when requesting Print Preferences page.
- Moving to Printing Shortcuts tab resets driver options.
- Print drivers initialize COM with the wrong concurrency model.
- HPBPRO.exe issues - causing crashes on the spooler.
- HPZUI4wm.dll causing spool crash.
- IPP printing does not work as expected.
- Spooler crashing in Windows 2003 cluster SP1 environment.
- HPZUI5IN.DLL crashing the server.
- Settings done in advance tab do not stick after upgrade.
- SNP does not launch on cluster nodes for discrete drivers.
- "Print Text As Black" Setting does not hold.
- External font file causing driver UI to crash.
After download, double click the file to extract driver files into a directory. Remember the directory location.
- Upgrade driver on the system with previous driver installed
- Open the Properties of existing printer.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Click on New Driver button and follow Add Printer Driver Wizard instructions.
- Click on Have Disk… button and make sure to browse to the directory and locate the inf file.
- Follow the remaining instructions to complete driver installation.
- 2. Install driver for the first time (no previous driver on the system)
- Connect printer to PC and power up printer.
- Click to open Found New Hardware pop up screen and use Add Printer Driver Wizard to install driver.
- Print a test page.