* RECOMMENDED * HP Network Configuration Utility for Windows Server 2008 R2
- How to install
This software now supports the following network adapters:
- HP NC542m Dual Port Flex-10 10GbE BL-c Adapter
- HP NC550SFP Dual Port 10GbE Server Adapter
- HP NC550m Dual Port Flex-10 10GbE BL-c Adapter
- HP StorageWorks CN1000E Dual Port Converged Network Adapter
Recommended - HP recommends users update to this version at their earliest convenience.
This software no longer crashes when the VLAN TAB on a teamed device is selected.
This software no longer throws an error message when the VLAN button on a teamed device is selected.
This software no longer causes VLANs to stop communicating when one of them is disabled when running under Windows Server 2008.
When attempting to install or update a supported system with HP Network Configuration Utility for Windows Server 2008 R2 version 188.8.131.52, the system needs to be updated with HP Network Configuration Utility for Windows Server 2008 R2 version 10.65.0.0, if any of the following errors occur:
- "This program has been blocked for your protection"
- "Not Trusted"
- MSIExec installation error (Return code: 1625)
- "The recommended software listed below could not be installed…"
To ensure the integrity of your download, HP recommends verifying your results with this MD5 Checksum value:
Reboot is not required after installation for updates to take effect and hardware stability to be maintained.
Download the Smart Component to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The downloaded file is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the Smart Component Number.
From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file.