HP Network Configuration Utility for Windows Server 2008 R2
- How to install
Optional - Users should update to this version if their system is affected by one of the documented fixes or if there is a desire to utilize any of the enhanced functionality provided by this version.
This product now supports the following network adapters:
- HP NC365T 4-port Ethernet Server Adapter
- HP NC543i 1-port 4x QDR IB/Flex-10 10Gb Adapter
- HP NC553i 10Gb 2-port FlexFabric Converged Network Adapter
When attempting to install or update a supported system with HP Network Configuration Utility for Windows Server 2008 R2 version 10.0.0.0, the system needs to be updated with HP Network Configuration Utility for Windows Server 2008 R2 version 10.65.0.0, if any of the following errors occur:
- "This program has been blocked for your protection"
- "Not Trusted"
- MSIExec installation error (Return code: 1625)
- "The recommended software listed below could not be installed…"
To ensure the integrity of your download, HP recommends verifying your results with this MD5 Checksum value:
Reboot is not required after installation for updates to take effect and hardware stability to be maintained.
Download the Smart Component to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The downloaded file is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the Smart Component Number.
From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file.