HP Network Configuration Utility for Windows Server 2008 R2
- How to install
Optional - Users should update to this version if their system is affected by one of the documented fixes or if there is a desire to utilize any of the enhanced functionality provided by this version.
This software now supports the following network adapters:
- HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331FLR Adapter
- HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331T Adapter
- HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331i Adapter
- HP Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 361i Adapter
- HP Flex-10 10Gb 2-port 530FLB Adapter
- HP Flex-10 10Gb 2-port 530M Adapter
- HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 530FLR-SFP+ Adapter
- HP Flex-10 10Gb 2-port 552M Adapter
- HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 554FLB Adapter
- HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 554FLR-SFP+ Adapter
- HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 554M Adapter
To ensure the integrity of your download, HP recommends verifying your results with this MD5 Checksum value:
Reboot is not required after installation for updates to take effect and hardware stability to be maintained.
Download the Smart Component to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The downloaded file is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the Smart Component Number.
From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file.