Original AMD USB Controller Driver
- How to install
- System requirements
This package provides the original driver for the AMD USB 3.0 Host Controller solutions in supported models that are running a supported operating system.
18.104.22.168 Rev. A
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
2. At the File Download screen, click the Save button.
3. At the Save As screen, save the file to your Desktop.
4. If a message appears stating that the file already exists, click YES to overwrite file.
5. Double-click the icon for the update downloaded to your desktop, and then click NEXT.
6. Follow on-screen instructions.
7. If prompted to restart the system upon completion of the update, click YES and allow system to restart.
Details and specifications
- You must have a Microsoft Windows 7 operating system.