This driver is designed for use on computers that will be directly connected to the printer from the computer through:
- A parallel cable on Windows 95/98/ME.
- A USB or parallel cable on Windows 98/ME.
- Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj5550 before downloading the printer driver.
- Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj5550 folder.
- Open the c:\dj5550 folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. Once the files are loaded and the driver installation screen displays, proceed to step 6. If this screen does not display, continue with the next step to manually open the screen.
- Double-click on the c:\dj5550\Win9X_ME folder.
- Double-click on the "setup.exe" file to start the installation program.
- Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.
Microsoft Windows 95