hp deskjet 3325/3323 printer software/driver: corporate users for USB cable
This driver is designed for use on computers that will be directly connected to the printer from the computer through a USB Cable.
Caution: The printer's USB cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
Please note: This driver has no "Program Group" functionality.
- Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj3325 before downloading the printer driver.
- Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj3325 folder.
- Open the c:\dj3325 folder and double-click the downloaded "exe" file.
- Under c:\dj3325\2kxpinf folder a 3 letter language folder will be displayed. For example, the English driver will display a folder named "enu". This folder was created by double-clicking on the downloaded "exe" file.
- Plug the USB cable into the printer and PC.
- A Hardware Wizard screen appears, click "Cancel".
- From Windows, click "Start", "Settings", "Printers".
- Next, double-click "Add Printer".
- When the Add Printer Wizard screen appears, click "Next".
- Choose "Local Printer", uncheck "Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play printer", and click "Next".
- To continue, Select "USB" and click "Next".
- To continue, click the "Have Disk" button.
- Next, click "Browse" and go to the folder "c:\dj3325\2kxpinf\enu\drivers\Win2k_xp". An "hpf3320k.inf" file will be displayed. Select the file name and click "Open".
- Click "OK" to continue. "hp deskjet 3320c series" will now be found in the Printers column. Now, click the "Next" button.
- If another printer driver is installed on the PC, select "Yes" or "No" to use this printer as the default printer and click "Next".
- Choose "Do not share this printer" and click "Next".
- Select "Yes" or "No" to print a test page and click "Next".
- To complete the installation process, click "Finish". The hp deskjet 3320c series printer driver will be added to the "Printers" window.
Win version 7.1.1
Microsoft Windows 2000