DeskJet 990Cse\Cxi Printer Driver
HP DeskJet 990 Series Printer Driver
- Before you install, create a new folder. For this example, we'll use c:\dj990.
- Change directory to c:\dj990
- Download the driver to c:\dj990.
- Double-click on the exe you just downloaded, the installer should run and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- If the installer doesn't automatically run, do the following:
You will see a 3 letter language directory that the archive has created. For example, the English driver will have the directory enu. Run the setup.exe from within that directory.
- In the Program Manager, select File => Run c:\ dj990\enu\31\disk1\setup.exe.
In the Program Manager, select File => Run \disk1\SETUP.EXE
Microsoft Windows 3.1