HP LaserJet P2030 Printer Series Full Software Solution
- How to install
- System requirements
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
The most recent printer drivers and printing software for the HP LaserJet P2030 Series printers are available at the following URL: www.hp.com/go/LJP2030series_software
Additional Information on Linux and UNIX
Linux drivers and accompanying installation instructions are provided by HP at http://hplip.sourceforge.net/index.html.
While HP does not provide formal consumer or commercial support for this software, informal support is provided through a series of resources at this HP-sponsored site: http://hplip.sourceforge.net/index.html
For more information on HP's Open Source programs go to: http://www.hp.com/go/linuxprinting
For information and printer drivers for UNIX, see the following Web site: http://www.hp.com/pond/modelscripts/index2.html
Microsoft Windows XP x64
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows 2000
- Click the Download button and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save. Remember the location of the saved file.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download is completed.
- Double click on the file. This will extract the driver files into C:\hp_LJ_P2030_Full_Solution on your hard drive. (The directory may be deleted after installation is complete.)
- Follow the instructions to begin product setup or to install product software.
- From the Start menu, in Programs go to HP, then HP LaserJet P2030 Series program group,then click the Uninstall icon.
- The printing system guides you through removing all of the printing system components.
Details and specifications
- 512 MB of RAM
- At least 500 MB of available hard disk space (for a full installation)