HP LaserJet 3015/3020/3030/3380 PCL6 driver
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process.
Note: This package contains only the printer driver for the product. This package does not contain the scan, fax, or device communication drivers. Installing this print driver for all-in-ones connected via USB or parallel where the communication port does not already exist can result in the Found New Hardware Wizard appearing after every reboot of the computer.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. (i.e., c:\lj30xx_3380). However, you can change the path and directory name at the time of extracting the file.
- Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
- To add the printer driver to an existing port (LPT, USB, network share, or HP Jet Direct Print Server)
- Click Add Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard (select the appropriate port when prompted).
- Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
- To discover the device, create the port, and install the printer driver to an all-in-one connected to a HP Jet Direct Print Server go to www.hp.com/go/inpw_sw