- How to install
The Basic Feature software solution is a driver-only software solution intended for Home Users who want a basic print and scan driver to use with their HP all-in-one device.
This software installation can be used on PC's which do not meet the minimum system requirements necessary to install the Full Featured software solution.
This installation DOES NOT support network (Ethernet or wireless) installations.
Microsoft Windows 2000
Use these directions to guide you through the self-install process
Software Installation instructions:
- Click the Download now button.
- Choose Open to start the download and run the software installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Connect the USB cable between your HP all-in-one device and your PC when directed by on-screen instructions, and turn on your HP all-in-one device.
- Wait for additional on-screen installation instructions before using the all-in-one.