HP OfficeJet K60 Series All-In-One Driver
This driver has been updated to remove the netdirect features. Other features that have been removed to reduce the driver download file size are the bundled software and the product tour.
This driver is designed for use on computers that will be connected to the OfficeJet K series from the computer's Parallel port or USB port. When installing the OfficeJet K series via a parallel port the computers ECP mode must be turned on.
- Click here for more information about turning on the computers ECP mode.
- Click Here for more information about the removal of netdirect features.
Download and installation Instructions:
The Officejet K series must be turned off and the Parallel or USB cable must be unplugged from the computer before proceeding!
- Download the driver software.
- Temporarily disable antivirus software.
- Exit any running applications, games, utilities, multimedia applications.
- Uninstall any previous versions of the Officejet K series software.
- To start the software installation locate and click on the downloaded driver file you saved to your computer's hard drive.
- Follow the screen directions presented during software installation.
- For a successful install you will see a "Select Cable Type" screen with options for how to connect your OfficeJet K series with a parallel or USB cable.
- Select a cable choice and follow the instructions for connecting the OfficeJet K series to your computer.
- Upon completing the software installation enable the antivirus software.