HP Imaging Software Critical Update
- How to install
- System requirements
- 1. On some PCs, if HP Memories Disc Creator is used to write a CD or DVD, subsequent discs written with a different CD/DVD writing program may be unreadable.
- 2. A compatibility issue between Apple's iTunes and Nullsoft's Winamp, resulting in Windows send/don't send error messages.
- Compatibility issue between HP Memories Disc Creator version 1.0 and 2.0.
- There is a compatibility issue between HP Memories Disc Creator versions 1.0 and 2.0. The issue occurs when you install the older version on top of the newer version, and then try to use HP Memories Disc Creator. The incompatibility between the two software versions causes Memories Disc Creator to fail. Error messages seen with this issue may include:
- "%s - Error. The memories disc creator detected a problem and cannot continue"
- "Invalid BOOT.INI file Boot from C:\Windows\"
- Missing applications and/or files
Microsoft Windows 98
Microsoft Windows 98SE
Microsoft Windows ME
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows XP Home
Microsoft Windows XP Tablet Edition
Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Improves functionality and reliability.
Fixes DLL mismatch during a downgrade from version 2.0 to version 1.0 of HP Memories Disc Creator.
Fixes compatibility issue with IMAPI disc burning applications.
Resolves compatibility issue between iTunes and Winamp.