- How to install
- System requirements
HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GSA-H20L drive firmware update resolvesintermittent failure issue when performing a System Recovery with the user-created recovery discs.
Microsoft Windows XP
Use these directions to guide you through the self-install process
Installation Instructions1. Click the Download Only button.
2. At the File Download screen, click the Save button.
3. At the Save As screen, save the file to your Desktop.
4. If a message appears stating that the file already exists, click YES to
5. Double-click the icon for the update downloaded to your desktop, and then
6. Follow on-screen instructions.
7. If prompted to restart the system upon completion of the update, click
YES and allow system to restart.