- How to install
- System requirements
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Driver update resolves issue with Windows Media Player being unable to play AVI video files.
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Resolves issue with Windows Media Player being unable to play AVI video files.
Use these directions to guide you through the self-install process
Installation Instructions1. Click the Download Only button.
2. At the File Download screen, click the Save button.
3. At the Save As screen, save the file to your Desktop.
4. If a message appears stating that the file already exists, click YES to overwrite file.
5. Double-click the icon for the update downloaded to your desktop, and then click NEXT.
6. Follow on-screen instructions.
7. If prompted to restart the system upon completion of the update, click YES and allow system to restart.