Original Ralink Wireless LAN Card Driver
- How to install
- System requirements
Original driver for the Ralink 802.11n Wireless LAN Card solutions.
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Click the Download Only button.
- At the File Download screen, click the Save button.
- At the Save As screen, save the file to your Desktop.
- If a message appears stating that the file already exists, click YES to overwrite file.
- Double-click the icon for the update downloaded to your desktop, and then click NEXT.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- If prompted to restart the system upon completion of the update, click YES and allow system to restart.