Intel Graphics Driver Update
- How to install
- System requirements
Intel graphics driver update resolves issue with a blue screen error when playing a DVD disc with PowerCinema.
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Resolves issue with a blue screen error when playing a DVD disc with PowerCinema.
- Click the Download Only button.
- At the File Download screen, click the Save button.
- At the Save As screen, save the file to your Desktop.
- If a message appears stating that the file already exists, click YES to overwrite file.
- Double-click the icon for the update downloaded to your desktop, and then click NEXT.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- If prompted to restart the system upon completion of the update, click YES and allow system to restart.