- How to install
- System requirements
HP Image Zone update resolves incorrect error messages when starting Media Center.
Microsoft Windows XP
- "There is no disk in the drive"
- "A camera has been detected. To view the images you need to change how your camera is recognized by the PC. The Camera's USB setting must be set to disk drive instead of digital camera"
Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition
Use these directions to guide you through the self-install process
Installation Instructions1. Download the update.
2. If the Media Center application is running, close it now.
3. Double-click the icon for the update downloaded in Step 1, and then click NEXT.
4. Select I accept the terms in the license agreement, and then click NEXT to proceed with the installation.
5. Click YES to install the update.
6. If prompted to restart the system upon completion of the update, click YES.