Description Recommended download for your device to provide basic functionality. If you would like to download the full feature functionality, which includes enhanced imaging features and product functionality, for your device go back and select "Full Feature Software and Drivers".
Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP x64
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Microsoft Windows XP Media Center
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Business (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows 2000
Includes updated basic functionality software
Includes fix for installing on HP Mini Notebook PCs
Use these directions to guide you through the self-install process
1. Click the Download only
Make sure the printer is Not connected to the computer before running the download file.
2. Click the Run
button to begin the download.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the installation process.
4. Click Finish
5. Click This program installed correctly
6. Connect the USB cable between the HP All-in-One device and the computer, then turn on the HP All-in-One device.
7. You may see messaging lower right corner of the screen indicating your product is being installed.
8. Your product should be ready to print.
Having problems downloading or installing?
Details and specifications
No additional prerequisites