HP PSC 2510 Photosmart All-in-One Printer support
The Full Feature software/driver solution is the complete software solution intended for Users who want more than just a basic print and scan driver.
This installation SUPPORTS networked (Ethernet or wireless) and USB installations.
Software Installation instructions:
- Click the Download now button to begin the download.
- Choose Open to begin the download and run the software installer.
- If you are connecting the HP all-in-one over a network, please refer to the Setup Poster which shipped with your all-in-one for network setup and software installation instructions.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the installation process.
- USB ONLY: Connect the USB cable between your HP all-in-one device and your PC when directed by on-screen instructions, and turn on your HP all-in-one device.
- Wait for additional on-screen installation instructions before using the all-in-one.
Microsoft Windows 2000
- Includes fix for installing on HP Mini Notebook PCs