HP Photosmart 2710 All-in-One Printer support
- How to install
The Basic Feature software solution is a driver-only software solution intended for Home Users who want a basic print and scan driver to use with their HP all-in-one device.
This software installation can be used on PC's which do not meet the minimum system requirements necessary to install the Full Featured software solution.
Microsoft Windows 2000
This installation SUPPORTS networked (Ethernet or wireless) and USB installations.
Software Installation instructions:
- Click the Download now button.
- Choose Open to begin the download and run the software installer.
- If you are connecting the HP all-in-one over a network, please refer to the Setup Poster which shipped with your all-in-one for network setup and software installation instructions.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the installation process.
- USB ONLY: Connect the USB cable between your HP all-in-one device and your PC when directed by on-screen instructions, and turn on your HP all-in-one device.
- Wait for additional on-screen installation instructions before using the all-in-one.