HP PSC 950 All-in-One Printer support
NOTE: Due to the size of the download and the time it would take, HP recommends ordering the CD-ROM version rather than downloading the Web version of the driver without broadband (Cable, DSL, T1, or equivalent) Internet access. To order the CD use the "Back" button to display the previous page and select the software beginning with CD.
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\AiO\hp psc 900 series\Help
- Turn off the hp psc 900 series All-in-One device and disconnect the USB cable (Parallel port not supported by this device).
- Uninstall the previously version of the software (Click Start, click All Programs, point to HP PSC 900 Series, and then click Uninstall Software)
- Temporarily disable antivirus software.
- Exit any running applications, games, utilities, and multimedia applications.
- Run the downloaded .exe file, then follow the screen directions presented during software installation.
- When the software portion of the installation is complete, you will see a "Software Copied Successfully" dialog box with a prompt to "follow the instructions on your setup poster to set up your hp psc 900 series hardware".
- Select [Finish] on the "Software Copied Successfully" dialog.
- If a request to restart your computer dialog appears, select [yes] to reboot the computer.
- Turn on your HP psc 900 series device, and connect the USB cable between it and the computer.
- After the Add New Hardware dialogs, an "Install HP software" dialog will appear.
- Select [Next]. NOTE: The ReadIris application and HP instant support are not included with the Web download. Wait for the HP software to start and the HP Fax Setup Wizard to appear.
- Complete the HP Fax Setup Wizard, if it appears.
- Complete the Electronic Registration, if you have not already done it once.
- When "Congratulations!" appears, select [Skip Tour], since it is not included in the web driver package.
- Upon completing the software installation, enable your antivirus software.
- View the Readme file or the Onscreen User Guide for further information related to the operation of this driver software. If you chose the default installation location then the readme.html file will be located in the path:
Microsoft Windows 2000