Realtek High Definition Audio driver update resolves excessive noise issue with HDMI audio.
Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Starter
Resolves excessive noise issue with HDMI audio.
Use these directions to guide you through the self-install process
1. Click the Download Only button.
2. At the File Download screen, click the Save button.
3. At the Save As screen, save the file to your Desktop.
4. If a message appears stating that the file already exists, click YES to overwrite file.
5. Double-click the icon for the update downloaded to your desktop, and then click NEXT.
6. Follow on-screen instructions.
7. If prompted to restart the system upon completion of the update, click YES and allow system to restart.
Details and specifications
You must be logged on as an administrator to install this update. You must have a Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit operating system.